Monday 5 November 2012

Entry #5-RETURN!

Wuzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub! Guess what?! I'm not dead! In fact I haven't felt this alive in a month!

As you probably already know, I am a high school senior who is applying to college. Well, as of today, that verb is in the past for my dream school.

Yes, today I applied to Columbia College! The experience was simply damn scary! I actually screamed right after I pressed "Submit"

So a few updates:

  • I have returned and will be blogging MUCH MORE than when I stopped
  • My first-kiss girl is semi-officially out of my life. Kinda sucks buuuut....
  • I (feeling a bit bummed about it) somehow found myself on the edge of falling into an actual relationship! Before you call me a man-whore now, you need to hear about this girl! (TBC)
  • My poetry has improved so much! I've actually been watching a LOT of videos and my imagery, flow and even purpose have all escalated!
  • I'm back to doing things for myself. This one I'll especially elaborate on in the next posts but basically, I have decided to stop doing things all the freaking time for others sake. I am going back to focusing on numero uno. Not that other people are not important but as a dear person told me "You can't love anyone else if you can't love yourself"
Brief as this is rest assured its not the end! Much more posts to follow be sure of that! 

Till our next encounter dear readers, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment