Sunday 7 October 2012

Begins

Post Number (0)-The Primary Alpha Text

Greetings to you all

My name is...well I hope you will excuse my opposition of the orthodox greeting as you will soon find out, it serves no purpose to this blog. 

You will not know my name. In fact you will barely know much of the details society loves to scrutinize. Rather than telling you my age, nationality and whatever else "paper-identity" I have, I will tell you everything else. From my frustrating poems, struggle with the future to my passion for passion, idolization of Batman and love stories. From athiestic tendencies and truly "wild" nights to essentially the very human being I am. 

This is my first ever actual blog so *pretty* please don't judge.  

That said, let this freaky experiment of mine begin. 

Honestly hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment