Sunday 7 October 2012

Entry #1-Human X's First Kiss (*)


As you can probably guess from the sexy title, this is a description of my (Human X) first kiss. Guys amazing is just the perfect word for it. It was one of those things you've always imagined as epic but never realized how much until you actually do it. Now as my Writing teacher would say, enough telling. It's time to show you guys.

So there's a girl, right. Gorgeous thing (in a positive not derogatory way-son of a feminist here), loads of fun to be around and quite simply someone I truly care for. After being into her for around three weeks, I made the move so to speak. Didn't work. She confesses that while she's as into me, there's another guy and she doesn't know exactly who to go for. Yesterday, things kind of...changed.

So we're sitting in the middle of this game show thing happening and she's telling me how fun it is to roll down a soccer field on a hill. I admit that I've never done it hence I wouldn't know. She asks if I wanted to do it that very night. Though my facade obliges me to answer coolly sure my mind screams hell yes. 

A breeze sweeps through the damp night as we walk tightly but somehow comfortably on the cool grass. Concern arises as my eyes note the steepness of the hill upon which we stood. (ok maybe it wasn't the dangerous kind of steep but come on! Darkness and chilly weather have a way of making everything seem more menacing) I take out my phone, wallet etc. and stand at the edge. She comes up behind me as premature laughter infects us both. She tells me not to worry. I look at her face and don't. 

I wasn't worried for my cloths/health/whatever normal people are worried about before they roll down a soccer field on top of a hill. I was simply worried that the beer and burgers from earlier would decide they preferred the outside world to the no-longer-coziness of my stomach. Remembering the notorious phrase 'YOLO', I lied on the ground and went first.

For obvious reasons I remembered Tina Turner's "Rolling Down the River". As I flipped and turned down the dark green slope, nothing left my struggling mouth but muffled "Shits" and "Fucks" As gravity finally brought my body to a stop, I struggled briefly to return my spinning head to order. Five seconds later she landed after a scream-filled tumble and we both sat upright stuck side by side to each other. It wasn't long before our gazed switched to the stars above us. 

She remarked how she's always loved how the stars remind her that there are things beyond us mere mortals in the universe as I admitted that I've always found magic in them. I look up at the most stunning sky before looking at the most stunning girl as we both movie smile. A little person in the back of my mind observed what the eyes fed my brain and screamed for me to go for it. I do. 

Instinctively, I reach forward as my lips sort of smack hers. I retreat immediately fearing that I went out of line. As I go all awkward dude and say "Sorry...that was just instinct" she replies "It's fine" before reaching out to kiss me back. It felt like breathing for the first time. A sensation that was so natural it felt weird I had never felt it before yet so phenomenal it was like discovering new life. Our lips do this dance for a bit as my left arm slithers to her head. As if someone had ordered us, we stop and actually discuss it. She tells me about how she's still not entirely sure which guy to go for despite her feelings for me. Wishing I could diss him, I realize that it's not the 'gentlemanly' thing to do so I shut my mouth and simply say "Take your time"

We both lay back as our heads look to the stars again me in hope her hopefully the same. She lays her head on my chest and kisses my cheek. Not wishing any form of rudeness of course I kissed her cheek back. We start kissing again. This time a bit faster with approxiametly 20s more of experience on my end. We stop again and just lay there for a while. Not long after that, we had to leave.

So yea, there you go. Truth is, I am not entirely sure how this thing will go but optimism at the moment doesn't seem so stupid. Anyway, this blog will be the first place/person (?) I update when I know for sure whether it'll work out or not. 

Until then, peace out great readers. 



(*): Human X is how I shall refer to myself. As general knowledge entails, the letter x is the most common letter used in representing any variable in mathematics. Given how I am a variable in the equation of our race (yes that was some deep philosophical shit) I chose X to follow Human. Furthermore, X is pretty fucking cool. Malcolm X, American History X, Project X hell, even Element X from the Powerpuff girls is epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment